2018 Projects

First wells drilled for Tribal communities in the Amazon.


Women use these colorful cloths to carry anything from their belongings, food, to their children in.
The tribal people make pets out of some of the animals they come across in the jungle. They are also hunter-gatherers and rely on the jungle for their food. The sweet lady next to me brought me hot coals from her fire after seeing me struggle to get my fire going. Fires are necessary for cooking food daily.  
Look closely to see the little animal in the boys hand.



Fence built for a large tribal family from the Amazon to protect their food source from being destroyed by wild animals.

We were able to purchase locally made items to bring back to the States and use for fundraisers.













Joseph and I trying out the cloth carrier! :-)










Comments